Thursday, August 11, 2005

that's justice, chubby.















I’ll admit. I’ve been irritated all day for various reasons. I’ve been looking for an outlet - target upon which to spew my venom. I innocently hit the front page of WashingtonPost.com for some news. Apparally, (to use a cutting edge word, that you just might not be familiar with yet) Scott Sullivan (WorldCom) is [finally] getting sent to the federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison for fraud. Scottie is getting five years. I can’t say I kept up-to-date with the whole MCI WorldCom debacle. I do know that there is a massive and largely empty compound bearing that infamous moniker not far from my house. Scottie’s little miscalculation in judgment caused a lot of jobs (I’m assuming by the evidence ion hand). I am also assuming, as with these other big-time fraud cases, that many inculpable people, in addition to losing their jobs, lost their retirement funds. That is crappy. Really crappy. Now, Scottie isn’t the lone keeper of the blame. However, he is still an idiot that fucked a lot of people. Five years seems a little light for the number of people that Scott n’ the gang corn-holed. Perhaps, the sentence should’ve been five years and then, at the last hour, of the last day of his sentence, he gets doused with kerosene and set on fire.

That’s justice, baby. And it smells like KFC.

Then there was this gem that shared the front page (along with all the other breaking news bits).

WashingtonPost Story 2

Is society that culturally depraved? Someone would rather watch a show with this guy than, say, read a good book? Now, I can’t say I read the entire article. Attention deficit prevents that from happening again and again on a regular basis. Not to mention, I was pretty beat after Scott’s article. I did click through the first several pages. Now, if this “comedian’s” end-goal is to cure herpes or cancer, I’m a bastard. I’m sorry funny-man. Be funny and save the world.

However, I don’t think page 4 held any such information. It’s just very sad. Considering that I’ve got such great hair. My hair could (and should) really have its own talk show.

I’ll take two orders of extra-crispy, please.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Castor OiL said...

You want to know who took it in the banghole from Scotty cum Laude? Your two guitar players in los Pharmacy Prophets.

Trey and I have a net worth of zippy from all of our years at MCI. Nada, zilch, zippo.

I hope he has a large insatiably horny mutantly large in the crotch cellmate that finds him irresistably attractive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home