Friday, August 19, 2005

look out baby, cuz here I come


It’s almost time to begin my mini-vacation to the mother country I call Connecticut. I’ll be hitting the road in about half an hour. I’m extremely glad its raining as I’m sure all other drivers on the road will be on their best behavior. It’s definitely going to be a long, long trek. The Jen leaves for Chile on Saturday. Extremely wacky. I do believe this is the farthest and longest we’ve ever been apart. I couldn’t imagine not being able to see and/or touch my hair for that long. Seriously though, I will miss the crap out of her and probably be worried the entire time. I’m sensitive like that. I think its pretty awesome that she is getting the opportunity to get down there. And, I get to meet up with her in Miami for some debaucherous fun.

I’ve been obsessing over the fact that I didn’t get in a run yesterday and ate half a pizza last night. I actually contemplated squeezing in a run before beginning the journey to CT. Alas, I was insane for ever contemplating that. So, waht do I hope to accomplish in Tri-State area?

Relax with my family

Finish a couple short stories

Get magnificently drunk with Alex and the Walk Up in NYC

Get in a boat

Unearth the C64

Be glorious

I think all of that is well in my reach. I’m sure I’ll end up with at least something witty and cute to blog about.

Because that’s what I do.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger StrangerDrums said...

Enjoy the homeland. Alas, I haven't been there since April.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger DoctorVenkman said...

That is a rather glorious to-do list, El Self Absorbed!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Phil Rossi said...

So far, so good! :)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Castor OiL said...

gleek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home