Monday, June 12, 2006

married away


Marriage has me feeling extremely cheerful. It's not just that I get to wear a real swanky ring and have a month-long celebration. There is this indescribable and unquantifiable sense of join the pops up every time I realize I've got a wife. An incredibly intelligent, beautiful, sexy, funny, perfect wife. Once the dust and smoke have fully settled, I look forward to resuming all of my projects. But as for right now, it feels good to relax and not do too much of anything at all. Well - not anything.

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Castor OiL said...

Did you say, "I WANT TO MARRY YOU








FO RILL!!!!!!!!"

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats phil!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Phil Rossi said...

Steve - that, plus "gurl" and you've got it.

Rebecca - thanks! How the hell are ya?

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Castor OiL said...

She said yes and you said -

LOLLERCOASTER!!!!!!

FO RILL WIMMINZ!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home