Monday, October 24, 2005

exhale

The CD release party came and went, as every show does. I'm sure Steve will blog far more eloquently about it than I am capable of. However, I will say that I had a good time. There was a lot of support from our friends and family. Definitely appreciated. There was even a local celebrity present. Now, the Prophets are taking a week off - a well deserved week.

What will I do with this time:

I've got several priorities for this week. The first and foremost being hanging out with Jen - she was extremely supportive this past month and deserves some foot and back rubs. Which is essentially how I spent yesterday. We spent the day wasting away with each other, watching DVDs and not moving. The pets were ecstatic.

I’m going to get the scratch tracks finished up so Zach will leave me alone.

And, I’m going to write every day this week as mentioned in my 548th blog.
I think I have to do some laundry, too.

Current research:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home