Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Two in a Row?

What is this madness?

Two posts in just a weeks time? The five (give or take four) people that read thus must be shocked. I hit the 10,000 word mark this morning on the novel. If you’re interested in following the process, you can read about it here: Filling the Page. I’ve been listening to a lot of PodCasts lately. Of course, you could imagine what I’m thinking at this point. I’m really considering doing a weekly PodCast – why not? I love to hear myself speak, that is no secret. Odds are it will be tandem to Filling the Page, with a slightly broader approach. If I do pursue this PodCast idea, its lone focus will not be just on the writing of this second novel, but on music, and possibly claymation as well.

I mean, I’ve got so much free time.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger StrangerDrums said...

And thus another diversion is concieved....god help us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home